Honey Lover's Trio
Choose 3 of our 5 Varietals below:
- Our Wine County Wildflower is luscious and thick, and the sweetest honey Sola Bee produces. It pairs wonderfully with Chardonnay (try a spoonful before a sip!), and it’s also comforting in your favorite black tea.
- Our Sacramento Valley Wildflower is rich and bold. It’s earthy tones make it wonderful to pair with fresh sliced apples or drizzle over oatmeal or fresh pecans.
- Our Wild Blackberry honey comes from the brambles of blackberry bushes at our farm in Petaluma, CA. Its unique, distinctive California Blackberry flavors are 100% natural.
- Our White Sweet Clover varietal adds a little twist to traditional clover honey with its subtle spice elements. White Sweet Clover honey pairs well with figs, light cheeses and hot or iced chai or spiced teas.
- Our Yellow Star Thistle honey is a family favorite. Light, crisp and full of flavor, this honey pairs well with light goat cheeses or Greek yogurt, and it's also great for use in coffee, as it will add just a hint of sweetness.
We hope you enjoy Sola Bee honey and “bee creative” about how you incorporate our honey into your diet! Send us a buzz via email with your delicious recipe or pairing experiments!
12 oz./340 g ea.
Raw honey hardens and crystallizes over time. Honey does not spoil. To liquefy, place jar in warm water on the stove until crystals dissolve. Do not feed honey to infants under a year old.