wine country wildflower
Luscious and thick, this wildflower honey is often the sweetest honey Sola Bee produces. It is made from many different types of flowers, so its flavor ranges from season to season. Wine Country Wildflower is always extra sweet and scrumptious, making its allergy reducing qualities a treat as well as a necessity.
rich caramel tones, spicy nutmeg notes, balanced, yet powerful
· Black and English Breakfast teas are best with this sweet wildflower honey
· Drizzled over walnuts in fresh spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette
· French Toast baked in Wildflower honey pecan sauce
· Whiskey potatoes with Wildflower honey
· A spoonful of honey prior to drinking a glass of your favorite Chardonnay
12 oz./340 g
Raw honey hardens and crystallizes over time. Honey does not spoil. To liquefy, place jar in warm water on the stove until crystals dissolve. Do not feed honey to infants under a year old.